Here, I will walk you through all the valuable aspects of Deadline Funnel and Thrive Ultimatum. In this comparison review, you can get your hands on sly details that turn out to be huge factors when making a decision.
When I first started, it was no surprise that I came across both of these brands and stumbled over which brand I should bet my money on. After a lot of research and experience, I have put together this guide for you.
Both of these brands have one primary feature of creating attractive landing pages. This helps you grow your email list with potential client’s emails.
You will be reading shortly about both the platforms through the following table of content:
- A basic overview of both
- What features do they have in common?
- Where do they differ?
- Key Feature
- Common Features
- Pros and Cons
- The final winner
So, tune into the article and keep reading.
Overview: Deadline Funnel vs. Thrive Ultimatum
If you are looking to urgently increase your sales in the market or fall short of the deadline, this can be the best option you can choose. It makes many designs available, and you can customize them as per your wish. You can also create or raise campaigns by using evergreen timers.
However, creating urgency assures the conversion of leads as offers may be limited only up to a specific time. As in such cases, customers will be compelled to think and purchase something remarkable being shown to them because they are lucky enough and if they back out, they will miss the offer that will not be available for the second time.
It also allows us to automate the creation of our sales funnel. But I think, if I speak only this much about the Deadline funnel, I will not be doing any justice with it.
I have also shared the Deadline Funnel Review here, which you want to check out for more clarity on Deadline Funnel.
It is a marketing tool that creates urgency for WordPress. Its main aim is to develop a sense of urgency to drive the audience towards tour sites, converted into consumers and subscribers.
With this, you can benefit from fixed, auto-recurring campaigns that are ongoing. You can also make it available to people you want to and give the specific individual access to.
It has several customization options, and you can do many things, such as creating pop-up pages, landing pages, choosing among different templates, and much more.
Key Differences between Deadline Funnel & Thrive Ultimatum:
- I can say that Deadline Funnel is a good and hosted platform, while Thrive Ultimatum is a plugin in WordPress. This ultimately means that you can utilize the Deadline Funnel on any page you control but Thrive Ultimatum can be used only when you have a personally hosted WordPress website.
- There is also a difference in both as the Deadline Funnel offers monthly plans buy Thrive Ultimatum has licenses for a certain period.
- Recurring campaigns are campaigns that repeat after every interval or fixed period. In thrive ultimatum, periodic movements can easily be created, but Deadline Funnel does not have the option of recurring campaigns.
- A quick campaign that lasts for a brief period is only available for Deadline Funnel and not Thrive Ultimatum.
Key Features of Deadline Funnel
Deadline Funnel provides funnel blueprints that help to set up the campaign. They give us the guidelines and essential steps for setting up personalized campaigns.
Personalization of Deadlines:
In Deadline Funnel, we get an amazing feature to create personalized deadlines for selected people like for your subscribers.
Here, Each one will be able to see a different deadline.
Deadline Funnel has various integrations. It supports your website or any email marketing tools. You can create offers for your existing audience and increase your sales.
The best thing about Deadline Funnel is your every campaign is tracked. Deadline funnel provides you customized reports, and you can see how the campaigns performed and generated revenue.
These reports will help you make new strategies for future campaigns. The reports are generated every week by the Deadline Funnel.
Key Features of Thrive Ultimatum
- Pre-Built Templates
Thrive Ultimatum has beautiful pre-designed templates. You can use and edit them by using the simple “Drag & Drop” feature. It makes your campaigns look more attractive.
You can edit by adding colors to these templates, inserting pictures or logos of your brand.
- Lockdown Feature
In Thrive Ultimatum, you will be able to set timers and special offers only for recognized visitors. Using the Lockdown feature, the sales age can be only visible to people you allow like your email subscribers
- Tracks Visitor’s Time
Thrive Ultimatum can track how long a visitor spent on your page. It helps in understanding customers and strategizing new strategies.
Common Features: Deadline Funnel vs. Thrive Ultimatum
When it comes to standard features, what steals all the attention is campaigns. Let’s see what types of campaigns are there between both platforms.
Well, both Thrive Ultimatum, as well as Deadline Funnel have fixed date campaigns and Evergreen Campaigns with an optional Lockdown feature.
In Fixed date campaigns, The timer’s countdown begins from a specific date and ends on some particular date.
In Evergreen Campaigns with an optional Lockdown feature, the timer will start from the moment a person clicks or subscribes to the page.
Which One Offers Better Design & Customization?
There is a common thing that both have templates designed primarily because of which change the color of the timer’s digits is possible, and both are responsive to mobiles or smartphones.
It comes with more than ten timers designs and allows you to customize different elements individually. You can also change the timer’s digits by using the color wheel.
You can also bring changes in the text near the timer or change the text altogether using font sizes, colors, and fonts.
It allows you to adjust and fix timers’ unique designs on the same page. You can even save your previous timer designs here so that if you need them again, you do not have to recreate them.
You can use any of the templates to customize. The visual editor helps design any timer within a fraction of minutes and without coding. The coolest thing is you can set different timer designs depending on the time left.
Each brand offers a unique way to show their customers some love and care. But first, let us take a look at the sort of customer support provided by Deadline Funnel, so shall we?
In Deadline Funnel, they provide you with steps and guidelines to help you adjust to the entire platform. It explains the workings of the software in detail. This answers many of your common questions instantly and with a better understanding.
Putting that apart, you can also use your mail to get in contact with this brand’s customer support team. Plus, there is also an extra option of live chatting where help for you is just a text away. Whatever you prefer, go ahead and use your PC to talk to their customer support to get some friendly help.
The staff that has been assigned to supporting customers is super friendly. But the only downside is that you can contact their support system through the web only. Phone support is not available here.
Well, this is not all that bad if the reception you have at your place is terrible or if you are too introverted or shy or even lazy to talk on the phone to a stranger. But either way, since the customer support team is excellent, you get your problems solved pretty quickly.
Pricing: Deadline Funnel vs. Thrive Ultimatum
There are 3 plans in Deadline Funnel
- The Start Plan costs $49 per month.
- It includes three campaigns.
- Offers you 1000 leads per month.
- It provides you with email plus customer support.
- This plan costs $99 per month.
- It offers you unlimited campaigns.
- Provides you with 10,000 leads per month.
- It provides you with priority email plus chat support.
- This plan costs $199 per month.
- As everything provides in create and plus plan.
- It offers you 100,000 leads per month.
- It provides you with five client accounts.
It does not have pricing plans fixed for the monthly duration or something similar. Instead, it offers licenses:
- It costs $90 for a quarterly license
- It costs $228 for an annual license
The Pros and Cons:
Deadline Funnel Pros:
- It helps you create evergreen campaigns with deadlines and allows you to keep it going as long as you want it to be run.
- It adds a personal deadline to every offer for an individual. And even if the user backs out from the website, the countdown will continue to happen from the very first second of visiting. That is, it saves you from creating campaigns with short deadlines again and again.
- Quick campaigns can also be featured in which the timer can be set for a fraction of minutes with readily involving the use of triggers as soon as someone visits the page.
- You can also replace or change time settings for the timers, or you can even hide it until a specific time of showing it comes. But you cannot adjust a timer on the header and footer of the same page.
- It has integrations with many important CRM platforms such as InfusionSoft, WordPress, Paypal, Ontraport, and many more.
- You can also control which pages the timer should appear on.
- You can also make changes in your timer’s looks as there are many templates
- The most unexpected and additional feature is that it allows you to add timers to emails. It also causes the easy creation of automated emails and much more.
Thrive Ultimatum Pros:
- Thrive Ultimatum has many easy drag and drop designs.
- Its design types are versatile.
- It has powerful countdown timers.
- Its lockdown feature is very exclusive.
- Thrive Ultimatum has unique design states that depend on time left on timers.
- It has many more functionalities as compared to other plugins.
- Thrive Ultimatum is mobile-friendly.
- It is easily customizable.
Deadline Funnel Cons:
- It does not have such a noticeable disadvantage. The only one that exists is it does not have any specific time color customized with CSS.
Thrive Ultimatum Cons:
- It does not integrate with many tools, so sometimes, it becomes more hectic to use it.
- It takes time to set up advanced features of Thrive Ultimatum
FAQs On Deadline Funnel vs. Thrive Ultimatum
👉 Why should you use Deadline Funnel?
It is common to ask why. Well, it creates landing pages and adds countdown timers for you that help you gather information on potential clients.
💥 Does Deadline Funnel provide free trial?
Well, The best landing page builder-Deadline Funnel offers you a free trial.
💼 Does Thrive Ultimatum provide timers in Email?
Thrive Ultimatum is a WordPress plugin, and it does not offer as many integrations as you would like. Hence, Timers are not provided in email.
- Deadline Funnel vs. ClickFunnels
- Best Countdown Timer Tools To Drive Urgency On Your Sales Pages And Emails
- Best OptimizePress Alternatives
Conclusion: Deadline Funnel vs. Thrive Ultimatum
When compared wholly on a minute level, I did observe that Deadlines funnels are better than Thrive Ultimatum as they can be used anywhere on landing pages, Emails, Sales pages.
In contrast, Thrive Ultimatum requires a WordPress plugin and can be used in only WordPress websites.
Hence, The Deadline Funnel advantages over Thrive Ultimatum. So, the clear winner is Deadline Funnel.
Deadline Funnel On Social Media
56% of brands say using emojis in email subject lines lead to better #OpenRates.
— Deadline Funnel (@deadlinefunnel) May 27, 2019
Popular Videos for Deadline Funnel
Thrive Ultimatum On Social Media
— Thrive Themes (@ThriveThemes) May 9, 2021